At the forefront of sustainable tourism, Hacienda Tres Ríos Resort prides itself in being one of the leading Riviera Maya green resorts while still providing its guests with the luxury and comfort of an all-inclusive resort.
- Since its conception to the daily up-keep, Hacienda Tres Ríos has maintained its Ecology Mission to guarantee the responsible use of the ecosystems and long-term preservation of plants and animals.
- In 2006, the highest Mexican environmental authorities (SEMARNAT) recognized Tres Ríos as a “regional and national model for sustainable tourism development.” The resort was one of only three national tourism projects to receive this recognition.
- Innovative and advanced technology ensures that all designs and infrastructure follow a strict environmental criteria and scientific study. One example is the Tres Ríos Water Management Program—which uses a series of digital models to identify water flow and in that way avoid contamination and construction that might obstruct the natural water systems.
- By making a commitment to protect the environment and adopting a special relationship with the biodiversity, Hacienda Tres Ríos provides high-end vacation experiences for its guests. This unique holiday option ensures visitors are immersed in authentic cultural and environmental experiences and discover the natural beauty of the Yucatan Peninsula.
- Who would you like to nominate: Hacienda Tres Ríos Resort
- Where is this destination based: Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Why do they deserve to win a Responsible Tourism Award: YOUR Opinion
- How do we contact them: Our Website is www.haciendatresrios.com. Our Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
By nominating Hacienda Tres Ríos Resort in the 7th Annual Virgin Holidays Responsible Tourism Awards, you will be helping promote the best in responsible tourism from around the world and have the chance to win a holiday to Kenya.